(“Website”) will be dealt with.
2. For the purpose of the Agreement, a “Person” shall mean and include any individual who has attained the age of 18 years and is competent to contract, a company duly incorporated under the laws of its home country, limited liability corporations/companies, unincorporated associations, trusts, legally binding alliances having separate existence, government departments/ministries, Public Sector Undertakings and/or any other entity having a legal status under the laws of the country of its existence.
4. While you access the website, information related to you and your access to the the website may be collected by us, including (wherever applicable) the information pertaining to your identity such as name, email address, telephone number, location, requirements, company name, device, page tags, information relating to you collected from third parties and/or the information you otherwise upload on the website.
normal circumstances, the information collected from you is used for the purpose
of providing you with access to the website, to render and update our services, to
send useful notifications, to enrich your experience, to know your requirements,
and to reply to your queries efficiently.
7. The information may be used for:
● Managing the website and our Services including to review, preserve and further, develop the website/our Services and features thereof, perform analysis, determine user behaviour and trends, have a better understanding of usage of our Services, perform testing, marketing, conduct research and development, create new offerings and to communicate with you for transactions and promotions.
● Legal purposes including to respond to legitimate requests, protect our rights, mitigate legal risks, thwart unlawful behaviour, prevent unauthorized activities and to enforce the terms of any commercial contract(s) entered with you.
● Disclosure to third parties for restricted purposes including to our employees, contractors, vendors, auditors, consultants, service providers, payment processors, hosting service providers, email service providers, advertisers, on a need to know basis.
9. While you are allowing us to use the information, you will always own all of your information. You agree that we reserve the right to add such information to our database for use as we may at our sole discretion deem fit for the purpose of providing you with access to the website and/or our Services.
11. If we, at any point, sell or transfer our assets or business (or the assets or business of a division or subsidiary) to another person or entity, or one of our divisions or subsidiaries are acquired by or merged with another entity; you agree that we may provide to such entity all information that is related to that part of our assets or the business that was sold to or merged with the other entity without obtaining your further consent.
12. We take protecting your privacy very seriously and make sure your personal information is secure; we communicate these guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce privacy.
13. We may retain the information even after the termination or expiration of purpose of its collection, including for complying with the directions of enforcement, governmental, regulatory, judicial or other competent authorities for such period as we deem fit.
14. Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure, therefore you agree to understand that any message or information sent or provided to us may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted and that we shall have no liability whatsoever in the event of any such interception by or disclosure of such information to a third party.
● In case of any conflict between such terms, the relevant terms shall be harmoniously constructed to uphold our interest.
● Our servers are based in the Republic of India, so your personal data will be primarily processed by us in the Republic of India. You consent to the transfer and processing of your personal data in the Republic of India or even less secure jurisdictions by us and/or our various affiliates and service providers.
● We may share your information with relevant persons working for service providers who assist us in providing our services.